Penny and Kim tagged me...
The rules are as follows~
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of the blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Here is some junk about me!
1.) I love pizza buffets or any buffet as a matter of fact. I like the idea of getting to put whatever I want on my plate. And...I always eat my moneys worth. Will you still love me when I'm 300 pounds? (My husband is prejudice of FAT people, so I know he won't love me anymore!)
2.) I am a couch potato! I HAVE to spend time on the couch everyday. It is usually after everyone is asleep and I'll watch "The Young and the Restless" on Soap Network. If that's not on, I'll watch the Food Network...Rachel Ray, Paula Dean, or Unwrapped (especially the ones about candy.)
3.) In college, I was the Women's Intramural Horseshoe Champion of 1995! I won a t-shirt and everything. It was such a proud moment!
4.) I have been getting my nails done since I was 13. Every 2 to 3 weeks. I hate that I am addicted to this. I could be a millionaire with all the money I have spent on my nails. I also love, love, love, to get my toes done, but that is much less frequent and definitely not in the winter.
5.) I am still a little on the high maintenance side. I used to be ultra-high maintenance, but since Brooke I have had to chill out quite a bit. I used to spend hours getting dressed and seldom wore the same outfit twice. (Now that is impossible since my husband only gives me pennies to dress me and my child!) I would make up how I wanted things-life, to be in my head and it was always totally unrealistic. I would get disappointed quite a bit when things didn't measure up to my expectations. I am glad that through Brooke~God has chilled me out a lot, but I still have those tendencies to want everything to MY specifications.
6.) I am addicted to diet coke! I HAVE to drink some everyday. I used to drink a 6 pack a day, but when I got pregnant with Brooke I cut it way down. Now I have to make myself stop at 2 or 3. And now, I like caffeine-free if it's available. Too bad some of you complained to Chick-Fil-A in Alabaster and they got rid of it. Jason's Deli has it. Do y'all know of any other places?
7.) I hate to be at home. I usually have to go SOMEWHERE everyday. Even if it is just an errand. I can probably count on one hand the days that I have not left the house. Penn says, "How can you be a "stay at home mom" if you are NEVER home?" I have created a monster because now when we're out Brooke says, "Mommy, I don't want to go home! Let's go shoe shoppin'! Peas, Mommy!"
8.) I think that long hair is better than short hair! I am probably going to be one of those little old ladies with really long grey hair in a bun~just like my Pentecostal grandmother. :-)
I'm not tagging anyone!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
I've been tagged...
Labels:
bloggerville
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yea for not tagging anyone! You are hilarious! I LOVE to stay home and not go anywhere! (So does Abby-she's a pajama queen) Isn't it funny our girls are like their moms? Diet coke? YUK!!!
Kids have a way of changing you!
I am a totally different person than that woman 12 years ago. ;-)
Change is good....
Horseshoe Champion?? That is so cool and I would've never guessed that about you! We use to always play horseshoe's at my grandpa's house. Fun!
Post a Comment