Thursday, November 15, 2007

Boy does time fly!


Today is Bailey's 1 month birthday. She still continues to be a simply perfect baby. From the picture, you can see that she is becoming quite hooked on her paci. It keeps her satisfied when I need to buy a little time.
Otherwise, all she ever does is eats, sleeps, and poops! At night, Bailey is sleeping about 5-7 hours at a time. I do appreciate that very much!
She is growing like a weed and already weighs about 10 pounds! WOW! She has chubby little cheeks and a double chin. I must have some pretty rich milk!
Her disposition is so sweet. She isn't interacting much yet, but we do enjoy those gassy smiles. We hope to get a "real" one really soon.
Brooke continues to be a wonderful big sis. She is such a sweet little mama. We are all adjusting well and trying to keep up with our busy schedule.
Thank you Lord for my Bailey~I do love that little bundle of joy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's getting so big!

I am glad things have adjusted so well for ya'll!

Caroline said...

She is adorable and kissable!

I know having a newborn is tough at times but it looks like you are taking each moment and enjoying them. They grow up way too fast...hold her and snuggle with her...while she lets you.

It is great having help like a big sister!! People wonder how I do it with five...I just tell them that it's easy because when I have one needy child there are four helpers to be found!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!!! A perfect addition to your family!