Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2 month~CHECK UP


Brooke at 2 months




Bailey at 2 months









Today was Bailey's 2 month check up. She is quite healthy and a joy to have. She weighed 11 lbs 13 oz, was 23 inches long, and her head measured 24 inches. She was in the 75 percentile for all three categories so I guess she is well proportioned and better than average! ;-)She has great head control. Dr. McCowan said she holds her head up like a 5 month old. And when he put her on her tummy she rolled right over for him. WOW...I think she's gonna have to be put in college prep classes at this rate. (Ha ha) Anyway, he went on to tell me that my Christmas present must have come early since my breastfed baby was sleeping 8 hours each night.
She gives tons of smiles and coos and the occasional little laugh. She loves to kick her legs...she is a STRONG little thing! Some of her favorite pastimes are eating, taking a bath, swinging in the cradle swing, and hanging out with her big sis.
Bailey is such a great baby and loves to be on the go, which is good cuz we all know that I love to go! But, I do have to mention that she can be quite the little screamer when things don't go her way.(another way she is just like her mama!)
All in all, it was a great check up and I am so thankful for my big, healthy, sweet, baby girl.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

How precious!

She is so beautiful and healthy looking! I loved the pictures.

When I looked at them (before I read the post) I thought that those walls looked like Dr. M's office. I could probably even tell you which room you were in!! Yes, with five we have been there SO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!!!!

Bailey is so sweet. I love all those rolls. I remember when my boys were like that - just so kissable!

She's taking after her Big Sis on being above the average. That's so great.

Becca Mae said...

She is so beautiful. I loved seeing Brooke as a baby. You have some gorgeous girls. At least their daddy will be able to take care of the boys that will come calling. They are going to need someone to run interference.

wendy's world said...

She is sooo cute! (We use Dr. McCowan too.) This really makes me ready to hold my own sweet little one(Well, probably not little, Abby was 8 lbs. 15 oz!)

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

AWWWWW! What a little chubby angel pie cutie!
You are one blessed Momma, Andrea :)