Sunday, June 15, 2008

She Crawls~Happy Father's Day~8 months today!



Y'all what happen to my Bitty Bullock. She is barely even a baby anymore. Where did 8 months go? As Heidi would say, "At least she has been out of my belly less time than she was in it, so she can't be THAT old."

My Bailey, she crawls, she stands, she kicks around in the pool...Well, at least she is STILL my little cuddle bug! Isn't she just the sweetest?










OK so with all that said...it's Father's Day, so we have to talk about big daddy too.
My hubby, what can I say, he is just an AWESOME father! He can do it all and probably better than me, but don't tell I said so, kay!
We started the day with some cards and a few little gifts. After that, church, and then out to lunch with friends at Habanero's, of course.

Next, we went home for a short nap.
Then, out for a long walk in the hot evening sun. We got all hot and sweaty, so it only seemed logical to head out for some cold and yummy milkshakes.
Home again, mama put the girls to bed. After all, Penn could use a day off since it's Father's day!


Not real exciting, but a very nice family day!

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Ephesians 6:4

Honey, you are doing a great job raising the girls! You are a gentle, kind, playful, and protective daddy. We love you tremendously! Hug and Kisses from your 3 girls and big Ted too (your first born and only son!)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Bailey is so beautiful! You both are so blessed as parents with two sweet natured girls.

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! I know Penn is a great dad! You do a super job with your girls also!

Anonymous said...

I am behind on my blog-reading! Great pics of the girls...I know Penn feels like a very blessed Daddy! Looks like you had a great, fun day :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 months sweet Bailey! I loved the video. She is such a big girl. You capture the moments so well.

Penn is so blessed to have such a beautiful bunch of girls! Happy Daddy Day!