What have the Bullocks been up to in the last couple of weeks...well, we have just been just hanging around the house and shopping for summer sales. Us girls love to shop. Besides, Mommy needs a new bathing suit because we are at the pool just about everyday! The girls have plenty to wear to the pool. Here are my bathing beauties, sporting their suits and playing at the house while mommy is getting everything ready for the pool. We pretty much have to bring everything, but the kitchen sink! ;-)
We have also been spending lots of time with lots of different friends. Mommy even got to go for a girls night out. Our family sure does love good food and fellowship, but I guess you already knew that, huh! Brooke sure does enjoy it when we go out with the Clements. Here she is feeding her big man at Jim & Nicks!
But the most exciting thing (according to Penn) that's been going on is the purchase of the new DUMP TRUCK! Not really...that is just what Brooke calls it! It is really a pretty, little~I mean big, tough~Toyota Tacoma! My man finally got rid of the green machine and got himself a new truck. He sure does loves it! He is so funny...when the girls go to bed he will go down to the basement to spit shine it and admire it. I have also gone down there to catch him sitting in his truck, just listening to music and reading. I guess a male does need some alone time in a place that is free of estrogen! Here is a pic of my man picking up his new wheels. Now we have 3 silver vehicles in our driveway. One silver SUV, one silver mini van, and one silver truck...I guess you could say we LIKE that color!
Soooo~I guess that's about it...well, besides the organizing, cleaning, working at the church, and getting ready for our upcoming beach trip.
What have you been up to this summer?
Saturday, June 28, 2008
What's been going on?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Okay, I need to go to the pool with you. Me and Maddie are melting in this summer sun. I am so glad Penn was able to get a new truck. I like silver too. Your girls look too cute in their swim suits.
Wow!!!! A new truck... Sammy is going to be so jealous. It is so cool. I'm glad he found one he liked.
We have had a great time with all you this summer. Can we slow it down a bit? It's already July!!!!!
Boy that is a sweet tough looking truck!!!!!!!!!! Man that thing is phat or sick!!!!! (Whatever the coolest adjective is these days). I bet the chicks dig it too!!
Post a Comment