Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"Only" 25 more weeks to go!


Today we all went to the doctor for another visit. Brooke was excited that they were going to check Mommy's belly and baby and not hers. She said that Sistah was just fine!(That's the name of the baby in her belly.) She remembered that Dr. Hudson gave her a lollipop last time and asked for another one. This time he gave her a peppermint and she was just as happy. She loves ANYTHING with sugar. She is such a good little girl. She just sat quietly and listened as the doctor did his thing.
My uterus shows that I am about 15 weeks along now, so that means I just have a "mere" 25 more weeks to go. What! That's still like a half of a year! (I guess that gives me plenty of time to potty train Brooke.) We heard the heartbeat and it was around 153. At little slower than last month. The doctor said that all of my numbers~sugar, iron, BP, etc., looked good even my weight~although I did gain 5 more pounds! I started calculating and if I continue gaining 5 pounds per month by the time I deliver, I will be in very big trouble come next fall. Yikes!
Oh well, its not everyday that you get to grow one of God's miracles in your belly.
I truly feel blessed to carry this child! Please pray that all will continue to be well with the baby's growth and that this child will be born healthy.
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

3 comments:

Caroline said...

You DO have a special job!

I just loved being pregnant especially the eating part.

The other day I saw a commercial for Chic-fil-A's new mint chocolate chip milkshake. I was drooling and told Stephen that I sure wished I was pregnant so I could get one of those!! ;-)

So go drink a milkshake for me.

Also, Dr. H would ask me if I wanted to talk about my weight gain. I would always say NO! So he would close my file and say "Me neither"! Gotta love Dr. H!!

kimmy nivens said...

Time flies! I can't believe you are already that far along. I can't wait to find out what you are having so I can start your blanket.

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying for your sweet baby!!