Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm Thankful for...

This year was another great Thanksgiving in the Bullock household. It was pretty much the same as last year, (same menu traditions etc.)but with the addition of a few new guests and of course the addition of our dear Bailey! She was the star of the day.
She will probably have bruises from being held so much!
Bailey is surely a blessing with all of the other obvious things/people/etc. that I have to be so thankful to my heavenly father for...but this year I have really been thinking about the FREEDOM I have. I am so thankful that I am not plagued with FEAR!
I was thinking about it the other day while driving around in my lovely mini van( I am friends with 2 different people that are afraid of driving/riding in a car) and it just really hit me that it is such a blessing to be FREE from FEAR. I have not ever had to deal with something like this and I know that phobias can be such a huge problem for a lot of people in this world. I just wanted to say that I am thankful that at this time in my life I am able to go through each day without something scary holding me back! I know it sounds weird, but it has really been on my mind.
Watch now that I am saying this out loud Penn will shave his head for real and I will come down with some strange phobia like Scelerophibia!
But seriously...





Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope yours was filled with blessings and NO FEAR!



"O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker." Psalm 95:1-6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! Bailey and Brooke's dresses were precious.

No fear -- hmmmmmmmmmmm ... I wish I could say the same!

Anonymous said...

you have a sweet family and your girls looked darling and so much alike!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such good family time. Your girls are beautiful!!!
And, I wouldn't know what it's like to live without fear. I'm always worried about something.