Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been tagged...

Penny tagged me with a very LONG meme. Good Grief...it took me forever!
Here it is as promised:
(no particular order)

8 Things I'm passionate about:
1. My Heavenly Father
2. My Family
3. Being a mother
4. Eating Out
5. Teaching young kids new things
6. Having fun
7. Bows and
8. Earrings(you are never completely dressed without one or the other)

8 Things I say often:
1. Hurry up we're gonna be late!
2. Are you being a sweet girl? That's my sweet girl!
3. I love you to the stars and back!
4. Are you kidding me?!!
5. Are you obeying Mommy?
6. Can you do me a big favor?
7. Thanks, You're the best!
8. Eat your chicken, so you can go play!

8 Things I've read recently:
1. Beautiful In God's Eyes
2. Parents Magazine
3. The
4. Big Sister Dora
5. Ballerinas are Beautiful
7. My Utmost for His Highest
8. The Giving Tree

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Raise my girls in a Godly family
2. Get old with Penn and rock on the porch together when we're 80
3. Visit Australia
4. Visit Italy
5. Become a good evangelist
6. Memorize a bunch of scripture
7. Watch my girls get married
8. Play with my grand kids

8 Songs I can listen over and over to and probably have:
1. How Great Thou Art
2. How Great is our God
3. Since You've Been Gone
4. Amazing Love
5. Days of Elijah
7. Above All
8. Hey Fightin' Tigers

8 Things that attract me to my friends:
1. that they have a strong faith
2. that they have a sense of Humor
3. that they are adventurous
4. that they like to shop
5. that like to eat!
6. that they like to cook! (for me)(desserts especially)
7. that they have a loving nature
8. that I like their kids

8 Things I've learned in the Last Year:
(Penn came up with these for me...these are things that he has observed)
1. how to eat like a diabetic
2. that newborns make a lot of laundry
3. to be more careful backing up
4. how to trust God more
5. how to clean the hardwoods with the hardwood floor cleaner
6. how to make a few new recipes
7. how to shop with 2 kids in tow
8. how to put up with a grumpy hubby!

8 People I've decided to tag for this meme:
NOBODY!~Unless you're up for it Heidi??? (I think you are the only one not tagged.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Andrea! I always love learning new things about my friends! And...we make good friends because I love to eat too!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Yeah, that laundry thing never does get any better...blech!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this meme! Thanks for sharing!!