Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Roley Poley Girl~3 months

My Roley poley girl with her grey smilin' eyes and her chubby little cheeks is 3 months old today! I call her that because she weighs in at a healthy 13 pounds and has little rolls of fat perfectly and evenly distributed throughout her cute little body. It is also because she is rolling over like crazy!
Today Penn was excited because she rolled over for him 4 times in a row. (I tried to acted surprised like she had done that especially for him, but she always does it for me! Shhhh. ;-) She loves to kick her feet in the bouncy seat and likes it when we turn on the vibrations. For some reason, she is not that interested in the swing. At this age, Brooke loved the swing, but you know, she didn't care much for the vibrations. It is funny how my girls are already such different creatures right from birth. One thing they do have in common is that they never meet a stranger~smiles and giggles for anyone that ask!"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb." Psalm 139:13 Bailey continues to be a strictly breast milk baby~I just pray that my milk supply will keep up with her demand. She HAD been sleeping from 9-9 each night, but recently has decided that she wants to get up in the middle of the night! I can usually get her back to sleep pretty easily, though I really do not like being interrupted during my beauty rest! (Especially when I know she can go through the night without me!)
Anyhow, it has been a great three months. Penn, Brooke and I are eagerly awaiting her next milestone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is Beautiful!!! I love those cheeks. So kissable!

She's starting to look more and more like Big Sister!

wendy's world said...

9-9???? How in the world did you manage that? If you can teach it, sign me up ASAP! I'm not looking forward to losing sleep!:)